Here you will find the presentations held during the conference 2016 as download:.
Thursday, 14th April 2016
- Dr. Luca Montanarella: Soil protection in Europe and the world: How far are we?
- Andrea Spanischberger: National activies in the year of soils in Austria.
- Dr. Peter Eggensberger: Soil protection in the European strategies for the Danube area and the alpine region - from political concept to implementation.
- Dr. Heinrich Bottermann: Future topic soil. Funding of the DBU - Federal Foundation for the Environment..
Workshop 1: Campaigns for Citizens in the International Year of Soils (IYS)
- Dr. Heinrich Bottermann: Competition "BodenWertSchätzen" by the Sustainability Council and the Federal Foundation for the Environment.
- Renate Leitinger: Soil for citizens - activities in Upper Austria.
- Norbert Niedernostheide: "Bodenaktionsplaner": A new tool for actors dealing with education of soil awareness.
Workshop 2: Campaigns and Initiatives of NGOs im IYS
- Tiziano Cattaneo: People4Soil. A European campaign to protect our soils.
- Pierre Portugaels: International Year of Soils 2015 – EU Scoping Study.
- Vít Hrdoušek: Activities in the year of soils - soil protection projects in South Moravia.
Workshop 3: Planned Soil Protection Activities of different Nations and Expectations to EU
- Thomas Straßburger: IYS+1 What is going to happen next in Germany?
- Andrea Spanischberger: IYS+1 What is going to happen next in Austria?
- Helena Bendová: IYS+1 What is going to happen next in Czech Republic?
Here you will find the Annual Declaration "Tutzinger Erklärung", passed by the board of the Soil Alliance.